Thermal solutions recommended for cooling Intel® Xeon® processor in a FCLGA3647 package*. Product family includes heat sinks engineered for 1U or 2U applications with either low impedance or high power dissipation. For use in the following processors:
Fabrication options include extruded and zipper fin types and integrated heat pipes and copper plates for high performance cooling in a smaller form factor. Heat sinks are ready to mount and come with thermal grease formulated for Intel® applications and grease shield.
*Intel and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Download the CPU Heat Sink Product Family Datasheet
- Maximum Performance utilizing high density fin fabrication for increased surface area and reduced solution size.
- Thin fin geometry lowers pressure drop, improves system airflow, and reduces fan costs.
- Designed to meet all Intel standards and requirements, including mounting hardware, stiffness, and performance.
- Specialized thermal grease formulated for high performance pre-applied to base and protected with individual grease shield.
- Pre-assembled with captive mounting hardware and ready for installation with instruction label.
- Precise surface flatness and high performance thermal grease ensure minimum interface resistance.