Boyd puts quality first. Through our commitment to continuous improvement and lean practices, we strive to provide you with the highest quality products and services in a timely manner. We adhere to global environmental, government and social responsibility standards.
We are proud to have good people, reliable materials, and exacting processes that continually achieve quality and environmental goals on both a strategic and day-to-day work order level. From ISO certifications spanning IATF16949, AS9100, ISO13485, ISO9001, ISO14001, and Nadcap™ to cleanroom controls to material compliance, we set the bar high for our customers with precision components that you can rely on.
Boyd’s Quality Policy is to:
- Meet our customers’ needs
- Comply with our Quality Management System (QMS) requirements
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management Systems
Boyd Quality Management System includes utilizing Quality Tools such as:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) such as Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R)
- Other Product and Process Validation Tools such as First Article Inspection (FAI), Installation, Operational and Performance Qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ)